Hello!!, well this is my mathblog, hope you like it =P

sábado, 3 de febrero de 2007

about me..=)


Hi..my name is Clarissa Rivera..I'm studying high school at Tec de Monterrey, I like to do different things, music is one of them, I love music since I was 6 years old, when I started to study piano, iIwould love to dedicate to music but I don't think I have enough skills to do that so I will follow my other interests that are human rights and relations between countries and I will study International Relations, because one day I want to become an embassador of Mexico in another country or in the UN, it is one of my goals. Other things that I like very much is to cook, it relaxes me and I think it is fun, and the other thing is to travel, I consider myself an international person..xD I like to travel and learn about other cultures, countries and lifestyles. Well, this blog is to post my ideas, things that happen to me and things about math class.

1 comentario:

Ing. Linda Licon dijo...

Ok Clarissa...

Now you just have to follow the instructions of the blog.

Please read in week 1, week 2 and week 3 what you had to do, because you´re already late for some activities.

See you